Chicken chops with aromatic oil
- Cooking time25 minutes
- Prep time10 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 1 chicken, cut in chops
- 1 ½ teaspoon dry oregano
For the aromatic oil
- 150 ml. Altis Traditional Extra Virgin Oil
- 3 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 rosemary sprigs, minced
- 3-4 thyme sprigs, minced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Freshly ground pepper
- We sprinkle the chicken with oregano and salt.
- We roast the chops in the grill or a rack.
- At the blender, we mash all the ingredients for the aromatic oil.
- We pour the aromatic oil over the roast chops (still warm), and then we serve.
This oil can be used for all meats roasted on the rack The aromatic oil can be stored in the fridge for 5-6 days