Hot chocolate with olive oil
- Cooking time10 minutes
- Prep time5 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 1000 ml milk
- 250 g white couverture chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1½ tsp cornflour
- 30 ml Altis Kalamata P.D.O. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder
- Whipped cream
- In a saucepan, whisk together the milk, cocoa powder, cornflour, sugar, olive oil and vanilla extract. Once the ingredients are well combined, bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chocolate, stirring until it melts.
- Serve in cups with whipped cream and cocoa powder.
You can use honey instead of brown sugar