Hot drink with spices, chocolate and olive oil
- Cooking time10 minutes
- Prep time5 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 1000 ml milk
- 500 g couverture chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 40 ml Altis Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a saucepan, bring the milk to the boil with the salt and spices and simmer briefly.
- Melt the chocolate and the olive oil in a bain-marie and stir into the milk until completely dissolved.
- Serve in cups with a cinnamon stick.
You can also add chilli pepper to the recipe.