Marinated pork belly with rocket
- Cooking time25 minutes
- Prep time1 hour
- Servings4 portions
- 1000 g potatoes
For the marinade
- 80 ml Altis P.G.I. Chania Kritis Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp honey
- Freshly ground pepper
For the sauce
- 200 g rocket
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp raisins
- 50 g nuts
- In a blender, purée the ingredients for the marinade, reserving a quarter of it for the sauce.
- Pour the marinade over the pork belly and refrigerate for one hour or more.
- Then cook the pork belly on a grill or in the oven.
- Prepare the salad by mixing the rocket with the cherry tomatoes (halved).
- Add the vinegar to the sauce that you reserved earlier and pour it over the salad. Toss well and sprinkle with the raisins and nuts.
- Serve the hot pork belly with the rocket salad.
- You can also cook the pork belly in a frying pan.