- Cooking time45 minutes
- Prep time15 minutes
- Servings12 portions
- 250 gr. fine semolina
- 250 gr. coarse semolina
- 200 ml. Altis Classic Olive Oil
- 600 gr.sugar
- 1000 ml. water
- 100 ml. orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 vanillin capsules
- 200 gr. sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- We preheat the oven at 180ο C.
- In a big saucepan, we place the water, olive oil, sugar, orange juice, and we boil them until the sugar melts.
- We remove the saucepan from the heat and sprinkle the zests, vanillin and semolinas over it, stirring with a wooden ladle all the time.
- Once the mix becomes homogeneous and absorbs all the liquids, we pour it into a well-oiled baking pan.
- We spread it evenly in the pan and carve it in pieces.
- We bake the mix for 45΄ at 180ο C and serve the oil-revani cool with cinnamon and sugar.
We can add honey to the oil-revani to replace an equivalent quantity of sugar