Pan-fried pork with mustard
- Cooking time35 minutes
- Prep time10 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 1000 g pork (neck end or leg) cut into pieces
- 150 ml white wine
- 2 Tbsp mustard (mild)
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 120 ml Altis Kalamata P.D.O. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 lemon
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, season the pork with pepper and then add 40 ml of the olive oil and the wine. Stir well and marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat and start cooking the meat until all the liquid from the marinade has disappeared.
- Then add the rest of the olive oil and brown the pork, stirring frequently.
- Mix the mustards with the juice of one lemon, add the mixture to the pork, and cook until it has thickened into a sauce.
- Serve the pork with its sauce and some lemon slices.
If you don’t have time, you can start cooking without marinating the meat - If you don't have wholegrain mustard, add a bit more mild mustard instead