Pasta salad with tuna and beans
- Cooking time8 minutes
- Prep time15 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 250 gr. penne rigata or fussili pasta, boiled
- 200 gr. canned tuna in water
- 200 gr. black beans
- 1 avocado, cut in cubes
- 1 pepper, cut in cubes
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- 40 ml. Altis Chania Crete Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 scallions
- 50 gr. strained yoghurt
- 100 gr. mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons coriander, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill, minced
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- In a bowl, we mix the yoghurt, dill, mayonnaise, olive oil, lime, lemon; we add the pepper and leave the dressing aside.
- We drain the tuna from the water.
- In a salad bowl, we mix all the remaining ingredients; we pour the dressing over the salad, and then serve.
- We can add more vegetables or use fresh tuna