Red mullet savoro
- Cooking time30 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 1000 g red mullet
- 150 g flour
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 80 ml vinegar
- 100 ml Altis Classic Olive Oil
- 50 g raisins
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- Clean and salt the fish and leave for 30 minutes so the liquid drains away.
- Dredge the fish in the flour and shake off the excess. Fry the fish in the hot olive oil three at a time so the temperature of the oil does not fall.
- Lay the fish on a platter and keep warm.
- After frying the fish, add the garlic (sliced) to the olive oil remaining in the frying pan, followed by the vinegar, rosemary and bay leaf.
- Allow the sauce to thicken, add the raisins and pour it over the fish.
- Ideally served at room temperature.
- You can also add 50 ml grape syrup to the sauce