Aubergines stuffed with florina peppers and feta cheese
- Cooking time30 minutes
- Prep time20 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 4 Tsakonian aubergines
- 3 Florina peppers, minced
- 200 gr. spicy feta cheese
- 80 ml. Altis Traditional Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon oregano or thyme
- Freshly ground pepper
- We wash the aubergines and pierce them in many places; we bake them in the grill until they become soft inside.
- Then, we curve the upper side with a small knife; we remove their pith with spoon, creating a hole.
- In a bowl, we mix the baked aubergine pith, peppers, grated feta cheese, thyme or oregano, pepper, salt and half the olive oil.
- We stuff the baked aubergines with the mix, pour the olive oil over them and sprinkle them with fresh thyme.
- We can use pickled or baked Florina peppers.