- Cooking time10 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 300 gr. zucchini, grated
- 3 scallions
- 2 tablespoons mint, minced
- 3 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons dill, minced
- 50 gr. rising flour
- 1 egg
- Freshly ground pepper
- Altis Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for frying
- We grate the zucchini, salt them and place them in a strainer; we press them to drain them from extra liquids and leave them aside for 20 min.
- In a bowl, we mix all the vegetables, herbs and flour, and we add salt and pepper.
- We heat enough olive oil in a large frying pan over high heat; we form the zucchini balls with a spoon and fry them on both sides until they become golden.
- We place them on non-sticky paper, and then serve with yoghurt.
- We can add 150 gr. grated cheese to the mix, such as kefalotyri or feta