Black eyed beans salad
- Prep time10 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 250 gr. black eyed beans, boiled
- 3 scallions, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons celery, minced
- 2 baked Florina peppers, cut in cubes
- ½ tablespoon thyme
- 1 small bunch of parsley, minced
- 30 ml. white vinegar
- 50 ml. Altis Traditional Extra Virgin Oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, we mix the black eyed beans and vegetables, and we add the salt, pepper, thyme, vinegar and olive oil, and whisk vigorously.
- We keep the salad in the fridge for 30’ before serving.
We can also use other kinds of beans.