Boiled Seasonal Vegetable Salad with Fresh Spiny Chicory
- Prep time10 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 2-3 large carrots, boiled
- 2-3 medium zucchini, boiled
- 2-3 broccoli bunches, boiled
- 2-3 cauliflower bunches, boiled
- 200 gr. spiny chicory, boiled
- Fresh juice from 1 lemon
- 100 ml. Altis Extra Virgin Oil (Classic or Traditional)
- A little salt and coarsely grated pepper
- 1/2 level teaspoon oregano
- We clean and wash the vegetables and the spiny chicory.
- We place the vegetables on a serving plate.
- At the blender, we add 2/3 of the Altis Extra Virgin Oil (Classic or Traditional), some salt and pepper, oregano and lemon juice, and we stir them vigorously until they become a homogeneous mix.
- We pour the oil and lemon over the vegetables.
- Finally, we randomly spread the spiny chicory over the vegetables, sprinkle them with the remaining olive oil and then serve.
We can use any kind of vegetables we like