Bruschettas with Oregano, Olive Paste and Manouri Cheese
- Cooking time5 minutes
- Prep time15 minutes
- Servings4 portions
For the olive paste
- 150 gr. black olives, cut in rings
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 ml Altis Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly ground pepper
For the bruschettas
- 8 slices of sourdough bread
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 40 ml Altis Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200 gr. manouri cheese
- In the blender, we mash all the ingredients for the olive paste and place them in a bowl.
- For the bruschettas: We mix the olive oil with the oregano and we sprinkle the bruschettas; we cook them for a few minutes on the rack or in the frying pan.
- We smear the bruschettas with olive paste, add the manouri cheese, crumbled, and then serve.
- Instead of capers, we can add 1 sun-dried tomato to the olive paste