Roast vegetables with honey and balsamic vinegar
- Cooking time15 minutes
- Prep time10 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 4 long thin aubergines
- 2 peppers
- 2 courgettes
- 4 mushrooms
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 sprigs tarragon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 60 ml Altis Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cut all the vegetables into similar-sized pieces and roast them on a grill or griddle pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the fresh herbs and the garlic (crushed) with the honey and the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the warm vegetables on a platter and drizzle with the aromatic dressing. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Use your favourite seasonal vegetables