- Cooking time5 minutes
- Prep time10 minutes
- Servings4 portions
For the salad
- 1 mixed lettuce salad
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 50 g sweetcorn
- 2 slices bread
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 ml Altis Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the dressing
- 40 ml Altis Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 80 g mayonnaise
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cut one clove of garlic in half, dip it in the olive oil, and rub the slices of bread.
- Toast the bread and cut it into cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a blender for 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Wash and dry the salad and place it in a salad bowl.
- Drizzle the salad with olive oil and add 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Mix and add the toasted bread, corn and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour over the remaining dressing and serve.
- You can also add roast chicken