Mirmiseli from Kalymnos
- Prep time10 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, grated in the grater
- 1 aubergine, cut in small cubes
- 50 ml. Altis Traditional Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 barley bread roll, coarsely broken
- 100 gr. kopanisti cheese
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 5-6 salted anchovies
- 4-5 olives
- We sprinkle the aubergine with olive oil and bake it in the grill for 5 min. until it softens.
- We place the barley bread roll in a salad bowl, we add the the grated tomato, half the olive oil, savory, half the kopanisti, and we stir thoroughly.
- We place the barley bread roll in a salad bowl and add the cucumber, coarsely chopped tomatoes, remaining kopanisti, anchovies and olives on top.
- We sprinkle with a little savory, pour the remaining olive oil on top, and then serve.
Instead of kopanisti, we can use spicy sour myzithra or feta cheese