Salad with potatoes, chicken and basil pesto
- Prep time10 minutes
- Servings4 portions
For the salad
- 300 gr. baby potatoes, boiled
- 300 gr. chicken breast, roast
- 5 white mushrooms, sliced
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 100 gr. graviera cheese flakes
- 50 gr. wild arugula
- Freshly ground pepper
For the pesto
- 15 gr. basil
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 gr. pine seeds
- 40 ml. Altis Traditional Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In the blender, we beat for 3΄ all the ingredients for the pesto.
- In a bowl, we mix the potatoes, mushrooms, and arugula; we pour half the pesto over them and sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- We transfer the salad onto a serving plate; we place on top the chicken, and we add the graviera cheese and cherry tomatoes.
- We serve the salad with the remaining pesto.
- Instead of graviera cheese, we can also use fresh mozzarella or manouri cheese