- Cooking time30 minutes
- Prep time5 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 700 gr. cauliflower, cut in bouquets
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 40 ml. Altis Kalamata Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1000 ml. beef or vegetable broth
- 100 gr. graviera, grated
- Red mild pepper
- We saute all the vegetables in olive oil for 5 min.
- We add the spices, broth, salt and pepper.
- We boil the soup for 20 min., mash it and place it again in the saucepan.
- We taste the soup and, if necessary, we add salt and dilute it with extra warm broth, depending on how thick we want the soup to be.
- We serve the soup in heat-resistant bowls, add the graviera cheese, bake it for a few minutes in the grill until the cheese melts, and then we serve.
- We can bake the cauliflower in the oven as well