- Prep time10 minutes
- Servings3 portions
- 3 barley rusks
- 3 ripe tomatoes, minced
- 2 scallions, minced
- 200 gr. feta or sour myzithra cheese
- 4-5 olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- Fresh thyme
- 60 ml. Altis Traditional Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- We moist the rusks and place them on a serving plate.
- We add the tomatoes on the rusks; we sprinkle them with salt, oregano and a little olive oil.
- We add the feta cheese crumbled, capers, olives, scallions and thyme.
- Finally, we pour the remaining olive oil on top, and then serve.
- We can also use cherry tomatoes, minced - We can add crithmum