Festive cabbage salad with nuts and raisins
- Prep time10 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 200 g white cabbage, finely chopped
- 100 g red cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 radishes
- 2 sprigs wild celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 2 Tbsp nuts
- 2 Tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Juice of one orange
- 40 ml Altis P.G.I. Chania Kritis Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 20 ml cider vinegar
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a salad bowl, toss all the vegetables and the apple in half the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the juice, the remaining olive oil, and the vinegar, and pour over the salad.
- Add the pomegranate seeds, raisins and nuts, and serve.
You can also add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise to the salad