Roast brown meat with arismari (rosemary)
- Cooking time35 minutes
- Prep time10 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 2500 gr. lamb or rabbit, cut in portions
- 150 ml Altis Chania Crete Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200 ml. white wine
- 2-3 rosemary sprigs
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a saucepan, we saute the meat in half the olive oil over high heat until it turns brown on all sides.
- We add the wine and rosemary, and lower the heat.
- We add plenty of salt and pepper and the remaining olive oil to the meat; we lower the temperature to a minimum and roast the meat for approx. 2 hours, covered.
- We serve the roast meat with lemons and fresh rosemary.
- The meat must be cooked at the lowest possible temperature and its liquids checked