- Cooking time15 minutes
- Prep time30 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 250 g firm tomatoes
- 1 courgette
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 1 onion
- 80 g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp spearmint
- 1 Tbsp basil
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 250 ml Altis Classic Olive Oil
- Peel and finely dice the tomatoes, season them with salt and leave them in a colander for 10 minutes.
- Grate the courgette and squeeze out the liquid with your hands.
- In a bowl, finely chop the sun-dried tomatoes and the herbs. Add the tomatoes and the courgette and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
- Finally, add the flour, season with salt and pepper, stir again, and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Fry the tomato fritters in a large frying pan by dropping spoonfuls of the mixture into the hot olive oil.
- You can add 100 g hard cheese (grated) to the mixture