- Prep time10 minutes
- Servings4 portions
- 1 medium cucumber
- 350 gr. strained yoghurt, full-fat
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2-3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 40 ml Altis Traditional Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- We grate the cucumber in the grater, place it on a clean towel or a muslin-strainer, and we press it very well so as to remove all its liquids.
- With a mortar and pestle, we mash the garlic together with a little salt, or we grate it on the fine side of the grater.
- In a bowl, we mix well all the ingredients for the tzatziki; we taste and add salt and vinegar accordingly.
- We keep the tzatziki in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.
- We can add some minced dill to the tzatziki - If the cucumber has too many seeds, we remove them